As we’ve been able to restart some things at church over the past few weeks, we’re increasingly aware that we want to try and do more for families. Since March we haven’t been able to have any Sunday clubs at church or any family hub events, and we know that it’s often difficult for parents with young children to watch the online services from home. Therefore we’re looking to put on some family services in the church building. Join us for activities, craft, music, talks and more! Here’s what you need to know:
- The first two family services will be on Sunday 1st November and Sunday 6th December.
- They will start at 10.30 and last approximately an hour.
- They will be livestreamed on the Knighton Free Church YouTube channel.
- They will be aimed at families with children aged 11 and younger. Of course families with older children would be very welcome too.
- Families must BOOK IN ADVANCE in order to attend and there will be a limited number of spaces.
- Families will be asked to bring a picnic blanket or rug, to be sat on by your family for the duration of our time together.
- In accordance with guidance, families will be socially distanced and will not be able to socialise with one another.
- Everyone over the age of 11 must wear a mask when in the building.
- All resources for activities and crafts will be provided in family-specific boxes on the day. You will not be able to share resources with other families.
- If you want to come but want to make sure that you aren’t visible on the video, please let us know in advance.
- You will be given an arrival time to avoid all families arriving simultaneously.
- Anyone can sign up to come but spaces are limited and priority will be given to families.
- During the service there will be some time for those in the building to enjoy crafts and activities in their family groups. While this is happening, we plan to have some bible teaching on the livestream for those who are watching from home.
Sign up on churchsuite or click here.
We look forward to seeing you at a family service soon!